Welcome to my blogger page. My professional profile can be found at DeirdreWRussell.wordpress.com and over at LinkedIn.com.
You can also find me at streamofcontinuousness for the fun stuff and fluff....oh and baby pictures.
This blogger page will mostly be devotionals and meditations on scriptures. I'm not promising to be serious here though. I seriously believe that God is Fun.

Enjoy my pages and I hope you come back to visit often.

Photobucket

Monday, June 22, 2009

welcome

This blog is mostly being set up as a re-direct. for now my real blog is over on
Word Press.
It is called STREAM of Continuousness
it started out as Scream of Continuousness

Which was a play on words that accurately described my mental state when I started blogging in 2007.

God has been good though.
Healing has happened and I will never be the same again.

We have a beautiful baby girl, and through the lows and trials of getting to this place in my life there is now a deeper bond. With my spouse, my baby girl and my Lord.

so come on over to the place where I celebrate the Streams of Mercy that have flowed straight from the throne of God over and around my life.

welcome to
streams of continuousness

Photobucket



1 comment:

Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

I love the new name. And look forward to this new journey of blessings!